lunes, 27 de abril de 2009

My favorite subject...mmm

My favorite subject this year is Orfebreria. It´s my monday class, the teachers name is Angela and... i really enjoy being there. Maybe i like so much because i feel really confort there, i like experiment whit the acid and metal tablets and images that i can make whit them. It´s a fun work...
I like it to because i can watch the other students make some others works whit metals and stuffs...there is a lot of tecnics and things to do in Orfebreria, before i it was only jowlery, but that is a small part of the hall specialty, there is a lot of tecnics and things you can do.
I like that its all new for me....
:)

1 comentario:

  1. My favorite subject...mmm
    My favorite subject this year is Orfebreria. It´s my MONDAY class, the TEACHER’S NAME is Angela and... I really enjoy being there. Maybe I like IT so much because I feel really CONFORTABLY there, I like EXPERIMENTING WITH the acid and metal tablets and images that I can make WITH them. It´s A fun work...
    I like it tOO because I can watch the other students make some other works WITH metals and stuffs????...there is a lot of TECHNIQUES and things to do in Orfebreria, before it was only JEWELRY, but that IT is a small part of the hall specialty, there is a lot of TECHNIQUES and things you can do.
    I like that IT’S all new for me....
    :)

    ResponderEliminar